Job ID: 184730098
Join the nation’s leading radiology practice—vRad! Work in the comfort of your own home, in the location you desire. Consult in real time with colleagues on challenging cases. Love your distraction-free reading environment with concierge support from our 24/7 Operations Center. Enjoy a dedicated physician liaison to handle the administrative work. And so much more! Discover today why 500 radiologists love working at vRad.
New Full-Time Employment Position with Benefits
With a new full-time employment option with vRad affiliate, Virtual Radiologic Services, LLC, you will receive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance; health savings and flexible spending accounts; 401(k); employee stock purchase plan; and more! As a vRad affiliate employed radiologist, you’ll also enjoy flexible schedules with up to 24 weeks off per year!
Rewarding work environment:
• Proprietary reading platform designed for patient care and radiologist efficiency
• Inspiring levels of patient care: critical finding’s calls in as little as 2 minutes, average stroke TAT
• Diverse cases from both urban and rural settings
• Consultations with any radiologist on shift using real-time image sharing, instant message, etc.
• Access to StatDX
• 24/7 Operations Center (OC) handles all order-related administrative tasks
• An ICD-10 compliant ordering system captures essential patient history
• Auto-dialer technology and the OC eliminate the need to track down ordering physicians
• Integrated voice-rec and natural language processing systems create structured reports without altering your reading patterns – and will even dial the phone if you dictate a critical finding!
• A dedicated Physician Liaison manages your credentials, licenses, CME and more
• Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. or Canadian residency program
• Board certified by the ABR or AOBR or Board Eligible
• Able to read CT, XR, NM, MRI and US modalities
For more information, contact our Physician Engagement Team or visit our website at:
*I do not intend to solicit physicians who are employed by vRad clients. If you are employed by a vRad client, please disregard this ad.
vRad (Virtual Radiologic) is the leading national teleradiology services and telemedicine company with 500+ U.S. board-certified and eligible physicians, 70% of whom are subspecialty trained. Its clinical expertise and evidence-based insight help clients make better decisions about the health of their patients and their imaging services. vRad...
vRad (Virtual Radiologic) is the leading national teleradiology services and telemedicine company with 500+ U.S. board-certified and eligible physicians, 70% of whom are subspecialty trained. Its clinical expertise and evidence-based insight help clients make better decisions about the health of their patients and their imaging services. vRad is a MEDNAX Company (NYSE: MD), a national medical group specializing in neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, pediatric cardiology and other pediatric physicians services.
vRad interprets and processes patient imaging studies on the world’s largest and most advanced teleradiology PACS for 2,100 client hospital, health system and radiology group facilities in all 50 states. The practice has 17 issued patents for innovation in telemedicine workflow, and is a recognized leader in imaging analytics and deep learning-assisted diagnostics. It is also a past winner of Frost & Sullivan’s Visionary Innovation Award for Medical Imaging Analytics (North America). For more information, please visit www.vrad.com. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.