Job ID: 213051452
1 - 3 years
cton Medical Associates, a primary care practice located in the western suburbs of Boston, seeks full-time and part-time radiologic technologists. Flexible hours.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an education program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JCERT).
- Minimum one-year experience in medical setting and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General radiology experience required. Bone density and PACS experience a plus.
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current certification by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health – Radiation Control Program.