Optim Imaging is seeking a full time MRI Tech (2nd Shift) for our Savannah location.
- Scans patients (know protocols, identify anatomy and pathology).
- Interviews patients and recognizes potential contraindications (MRI safety).
- Administers sedation (P.O. Xanax).
- Injections for Gado.
- Draws blood and runs creatinine test to obtain eGFR.
- Sets up and assists with injections for MRI arthrograms.
- Burns disc and film exams for satellite offices and surgery.
- Exports MRI exams to Radiologist.
- Works with Radiologist on protocols.
- Labels MRI reports in SRS.
- Works with Radiologist / Transcription with corrections.
- Assists with distribution of reports if needed.
- ICD-10 coding.
- CPT coding.
- Fills in for receptionist as needed.
- Fills in where needed may include receptionist desk and change of hours and/or shift.
- Keeps area clean (scan room, control room) OSHA standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Current with ARRT CE requirements.
- Current BLS (basic life support).
- ACR Quality Control Testing in absence of safety officer.
- Must be MRI Certified.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
Job ID: 239741321