Less than 1 year
Health Express Urgent Care has developed a reputation for being the most highly rated Private Urgent Care in the Cleveland area. We truly care about our surrounding communities and treat each patient compassionately. We are excited to be expanding. In doing so, we are looking for a full- or part-time Radiology Technologist or GXMO certified candidates who will also perform basic medical assistant duties.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist/GXMO:
- Greets and assigns patients to appropriate rooms.
- Prepares patients for examination by provider by obtaining medical history and intake of vital signs.
- Prepares exam rooms, including maintenance, sterilization of equipment, and stocking of supplies.
- Assists provider with medical procedures, such as strep tests, flu swabs, injections, UA dips, other applicable office procedure.
- Instructs patients on necessary paperwork and procedures.
- Plans, organizes and supports the care of patients, families and visitors in outpatient setting.
- Administration of medications and appliances within scope of practice and as ordered by the treating provider.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all medical supplies and track inventory for pharmaceuticals in the center.
- Documents patient care in EMR including correspondence and required reports, maintains logs and records as assigned.
- Operate X-Ray equipment to take radiographic films of designated portions of the body as directed by the physician.
- Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Assesses and properly handles lab results.
- Exercise good judgment in inventory control standards.
- Welcome patients and visitors into our Care Centers with compassion and provide exceptional customer service.
- Travel to care centers within designated region if needed. (Parma, Avon Lake, North Ridgeville, Mayfield Heights)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Evenings and weekends are required on a rotational basis.
Must be willing to work between Parma Ohio and Mayfield Ohio
If interested in the Radiology Technologist/GXMO position, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job ID: 245056222