Part time (24- 27 hours/ 3 days a week) Xray Technician needed to travel between our Woodbury and Marlton offices.
Monday: 7:30am to 12:30pm in Marlton / 1:00pm to 6:30pm in Woodbury
Tuesday: 7am to 12:30pm in Marlton
Thursday:7:00am to 12:30pm in Woodbury / 1:00pm to 6:30pm in Marlton
We currently are using the Carestream Vita CR system.
Competitive Hourly Rate
- Certification required
- Two years radiology technician experience required
- Ability to move quickly in response to physician and patient needs
- Completes duties according to the requirements of each approved procedure requiring radiological support.
- Assembles necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduled procedures according to physician's preference card.
- Tests and monitors equipment for proper working condition.
- Accurately comprehends and interprets verbal orders and direction.
- Documents records and other forms accurately adhering to approved policies and procedures.
- Confirm that all persons in the room are properly shielded before activating x-ray.
- Communicates information about the patient's status to other persons responsible for care of the patient.
- Rooming patients in between Xrays as well as other assigned duties.